- ★ Web Development & Computer Programming
- ★ Responsive Design & Media Queries
- ★ SEO/Google Analytics
- ★ Site Troubleshooting
- ★ Content Management Systems & Website Hosting
- ★ Audio/Video Editing
- ★ IDE/Software Development
- ★ Graphic and GUI Design
- ★ Presentation & Public Speaking Skills
- ★ Project Management/Coordination
- ★ Social Media & Marketing Strategy
- ★ Web Tools: Bootstap, Github, WordPress
- ★ Operating Systems: Linux/Unix, Mac OS X, Windows XP
- ★ Professional Public Relations Skills
- ★ Bachelor of Science, Major in Digital Media Innovation
- ★ Minor in Computer Science
- ★ Texas State University 2014-2018 | GPA: 3.25
- ★ PRSSA (Public Relations Student Society of America) | Jan 2015-Aug 2017
- ★ Bobcat Promotions | Aug 2016-Aug 2017
- ★ NSCS (National Society of Collegiate Scholars | Jan 2015- May 2015
Coiski is a full-service interactive agency and edutainment platform that believes true, “content is king.” “3-E” is short-hand for the fundamental three-prong mission of Coiski: Equip, Edutain and Enlighten. Coiski offers seven services: video storytelling/production, logo creation, web design, photography, print graphics, digital graphics, social media strategy and social media management. Essentially, WE CREATE CONTENT.
As Coiski’s Web Development Intern, my main responsibilities include:
- Editing and updating all of Coiski’s clients’ websites weekly.
- Help develop and design websites for new clients.
- Coding to fix any technical and design errors.
- Add in any updates needed to websites.